Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Is it a cat, or perhaps a fish?

Our little kitty Sahara, has been up to some mischief these last few days. Part of my vegetable garden purchases was some bird netting. We ended up not using it, and so its been lying around the house. Sahara has decided that its the best fun - to sleep and play in.


While we're on the subject of cats, I'd also like to put a request into whoever takes care of these things, to ask Sahara to refrain from catching lizards. I'm a little sick of picking up lizards' tails from our bedroom floor. The poor little things.

AND, she brought me a lizard and a sparrow on Tuesday. Not impressed.
And last thing, anyone think these marks in the ginger crunch (my first in years!) look decidedly cat claw or tooth like??

No comments:

Post a Comment